Collection of your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personal Data – Personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile application,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind.
Derivative Data – Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data – Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Use of your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights – If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Options regarding your Information
Emails and Communications – If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided.